CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Birthday Weekend

This weekend Lance, the boys, and I drove to Atlanta because it's my mom's birthday. Along with her birthday, it's also Logan's birthday on Sunday. So, we decided to celebrate Mom's, Logan's, my niece Sophie's, and Dad's birthday. We had so much fun! We went to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch and let the kids play. I think we were there for about 2 hours. Can you say overstimulation? We came home, ran a few errands, finished wrapping presents, then around 6:30 we went to a place called Bugaboo Creek. It's a very cool restaurant that serves steak, ribs, etc. The decor is antler lighting, animal heads on the walls, very "lodge" feel. Every once in a while one of the animals on the wall starts talking or moving. The kids loved it. Then we sang Happy Birthday, had cake, and opened presents. Once we got home, Mom and Dad opened their gifts. We will be leaving tomorrow morning to drive back home.
Okay, so either Nick really liked the book or he was really bored. He read the whole book on the way.

Mommy and the birthday boy at Chuck E. Cheese

Say hello to my bruiser 1 year old nephew William.

I am so proud of my beautiful niece Sophie. She actually kind of looks like me.


This was the birthday bunch at Bugaboo Creek.

Logan was pumped up to get a RipStik from Nana and Papa.


Our whole family - picture, compliments of our waitress



3 comments:

The Maggio Family said...

Your nephew is the one that looks like you--wow! Nick looks like you too. I had never noticed how much Logan looks like Lance.

Melissa said...

Yeah,Logan is definitely Lance. My nephew is my brother reincarnate. It's uncanny how much he looks like Kevin's baby pictures.

MorningSong said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!??!! Welcome to blogland! I found you via the Maggio family and they found me via Ken Spivey's blog. :) I do not know Jennifer but it is nice to find more HPC family out here in blog land!

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logan and Nick!!!!!!!!!!! THey are so BIG!! I recently looked at some pics of them as wee ones! I can't believe it! They are young men almost!! Yikes! They are handsome as ever and Happy Birthday Logan!!

Just wanted to say hi since I saw your link on the Maggio's! Check out my 2 blogs when you have time!

Blessings!
Melodye