CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

Today, I took the boys to the zoo in New Orleans. We didn't go alone, though. We went with my good buddy, Regina and her 3 kids, Haley, Paige, and Maicol (Michael). Even though it rained most of the way there we got to the zoo and it quit... for a little while. It was comfortable at first, but the later in the day it got the hotter and more humid it got. All in all, it was a great day! The kids had fun, and Regina and I had a blast as well.

Of course, I made another video. Check it out:

1 comments:

The Maggio Family said...

I love the New Orleans zoo. We used to go all the time when we lived there. We went back in March when it was quite cool and enjoyed it so much. Baton Rouge Zoo pales in comparison.