CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Early Christmas Present

I am so excited right now because Lance and I have decided to give each other an early Christmas present. Goodness NO! I am not pregnant! We have purchased cruise tickets. Neither one of us have ever been on a cruise so this is going to be awesome! Our cruise is on Royal Caribbean International. We are going with the Nealys so it is sure to be a fun trip. The trip is in October (hence the early Christmas) and we are flying to Barcelona, cruising to 3 ports in Italy (I can mark this off my bucket list), and 2 ports in France before heading back to Barcelona! It seems surreal that I am actually going to Spain, Italy, and France. There is lots to do: create a will, get passports, lose weight, decide what clothes to take, etc. I will probably buy a memory card for my camera just for this trip. I can't wait! 93 days and counting!

0 comments: