CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Well, here we go. My first blog entry. Let's all see how this thing progresses. Hopefully it will only get better.

I've been working in my new classroom all week. I'm back at Hosanna and I couldn't be more excited! I'll be teaching 5th grade this year. After 9 years in 3rd grade, I'm ready for this change. I can't believe school begins in less than 3 weeks. The boys are really excited because they will be with all of their friends again. They missed it very much.

I have to go to Blue Bayou tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. The only thing that makes it easier is that I will be going with some friends so I will have some company. I really don't like going, but we've only been twice this summer so I guess I can do it.

0 comments: