CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I am just sitting down after a day of working in my classroom. I am so glad to be back at Hosanna this year. I will be teaching 5th grade. It will be very enjoyable. They boys are actually excited about going back to school. They can't wait to see all of their friends. They really missed being away from them last year during my stint in public school.

I spent the day yesterday with 3 of my very good friends from Hosanna. We had fruit, veggies, muffins, brownies, chips and salsa, chips and cheese dip, and best of all...a chocolate fountain! We had so much fun eating our healthy fruit with chocolate slathered all over it. We pretty much ate all day. We watched the movie "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants". It's a chick movie, but it's very good. Then we just sat around the rest of the day talking and laughing. At around 5:00 I had to leave to go to the church for our ladies' "Pamper Night". To hear more about it you can check out my pastor's blog at www.dinorizzo.com. He has pictures and tells more about it. We culminated our evening by going out afterwards for some real food at Olive Garden. There was more talking and even more laughing. It's so nice to have such great friends!

Logan lost a tooth tonight so the Tooth Fairy will be visiting. So, it's off to bed for all of us or the Tooth Fairy may just forget! This is his third tooth. He was eating chips and salsa when it finally came out. He let the restaurant know. I think it took him by surprise. Well, until then...

1 comments:

agardana said...

Glad to see your blog. I keep thinking about starting one but I really don't have anything to see. But I sure do enjoy checking in on everyone else's life. I missed you at Pamper Night (imagine that in 8000 people). All the moms from Tanner's baseball team came and we had a blast. Keep up the blogging and I will be checking up on you.