CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 31, 2006

My Birthday!!

Well, I celebrated my ___th birthday yesterday. It's been a long time since I've blogged so there's lots to tell.

First of all, I went out two Saturday nights before my birthday with Lana, Jill, and Jennifer to celebrate. The reason that we did it then was because Jill was going to be busy the next weekend getting ready to go to Disney. We had a blast. We went to Superior Grill, ate lots of chips and salsa, and were serenaded (the Happy Birthday Mamacita song) by what seemed like 20 Mexican men that I don't think could speak much English. They scared us to death when they surrounded us with whistling and woohooing. After dinner we went to see Step Up. It was pretty good.

Well, the Friday night before my birthday we were supposed to go to Delin's house to play games and eat pizza. During the course of planning, Lance mentioned to me to dress cute. What? I always dress cute. Anyway, it kind of put up a red flag to me that maybe something was going on. So, I called Kim Nealy and told her that I thought I was going to have a surprise party. She went off saying that she was going to be really upset if Delin planned a party and didn't invite her. Then a few minutes later Lance called and said that he was on his way home and that he didn't feel good. He said he felt nauseaus (sp?). He said he thought he ate something that was old and that it was making him sick. So, I called Delin and told her that we may not be able to come over. Lance got home and went to the bathroom and came out and said he felt a little better and maybe we could go but not for long. Well, we got to Delin's house and SURPRISE!! All of my friends were there...even Kim and Steve. She really threw me off and when she got off the phone with me she called Lance, which is why he said he was sick. He threw me off too. It was very fun. Lance had planned it from the start and I really had no idea.

Mom and Dad came in town this past Monday night and stayed until today. We went out last night for my birthday. We went to P.F. Chang's. Lance brought me lunch at school, Sandy and Melissa Fisher (student and parent/co-worker) surprised me with a cake, rose, and balloons at lunch. All in all, it was a great birthday! We are leaving tomorrow to go to the beach for Labor Day weekend with Kim and Steve. Mom and Dad will be there too. Can't wait.

1 comments:

agardana said...

Sounds like you had a pretty good birthday this year. I hope you have a great time at the beach. See you next week.