CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 14, 2006

Not much going on

Well, there is not much going on right now. Just going to school, working, homework time, etc. I've been watching Wife Swap. You know, if you ever start feeling bad about yourself, watch this. You will definitely feel better afterward. I'm not as bad as some and better than some as well. There is a family on right now and they give their children chores and get allowances. Here's the catch: they get graded on their chores and taxed on their allowances. They are homeschooled, live on a farm, and leave their house (property) only twice a month. My kids are SPOILED!! Well, so am I. Gotta go. Bedtime for my kiddies.

1 comments:

agardana said...

OKAY Melissa, you have got to keep up in the blog world. I am epecting an updated blog sooooooon.