CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Dance TV

Lance and I just got finished watching So You Think You Can Dance. The finale is next week. I can't decide who I want to win. Anyway...

I had to take Logan to the doctor today because he started running a low grade fever at school today. These are times I wish my parents live here. Just knowing there is someone I can call when stuff like that happens. Anyway, turns out just as I suspected. He has the beginnings of a sinus infection so he is on antibiotics for 5 days.

It has rained so bad this afternoon and evening. This afternoon before it started the boys and I were at Walmart (I know, Mom, I live there! But at least it was during the day, right?) and when we parked the clouds were black to the north, but it was still dry where we were so I knew we had to be fast. By the time we got out of there I was getting nervous trying to get to the car. The lightning was surrounding us. It was just barely drizzling, but the thunder and lightning was fierce and here we were, pushing a metal cart, carrying a metal umbrella. Sounds safe, huh? By the time we got home, got the groceries out, and closed the garage door it was starting. I can't remember the last time I've been in a storm that severe. Even the hurricanes didn't produce that much lightning. I was actually a little nervous. Logan hid under the covers in my room the whole time. It's still raining, and I can still see the sky light up every once in a while. Lance is tanning in our tanning bed upstairs and I'm about to hit the sack.

Yesterday during carline I was outside calling names to dismiss children and Chanel Doise came through with her sister Kristie to pick up her son. We were joking about how I was glistening and not sweating and Kristie asked if I needed some water and I jokingly said that a smoothie or snowball would be really nice. Well, today we all went out for carline again and she had gone to Smoothie King and bought about 10 smoothies for all of the people working outside carline. It was so sweet of her. It was definitely refreshing! Then another parent coming through opened her window and told me to come stand in front of her air conditioner and she pointed it out so I could get a little cold air. Our parents at Hosanna are so thoughtful! She said it was 100 degrees outside. I can't wait until fall!

0 comments: