CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 07, 2006

First Day of School!

Wow! What a great first day of school! The boys and I left for school early and we actually got there 15 minutes early! Imagine that... Everyone was buzzing when we got to school and the boys were ready to see all of their friends. I got a few nice little gifts this morning from students. One of my favorites was from one of my room mom's. She heard me say that I love Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean and she surprised me this morning with a huge poster of him. How great was that. I'm gonna laminate it so it will last longer. I can't see it being approved for me to hang it at school. Maybe behind the door? Anyway, the day flew by! Before I knew it, it was 11:00. Time for recess. After that was lunch, then activity, then the end of the day. Carline was a steambath! It had rained earlier in the day so the water was still in puddles and the heat was just steaming up. It ended up lasting 15 minutes longer than normal. So, for 45 minutes several of us teachers stood out there getting students in their cars.

During dinner time the boys were so excited about telling about their days. They are so happy with their teachers, and happy to be back at Hosanna. I have to say, I am a much happier person as well. Lance was glad to see how happy we all are. That's what it's all about right? Not the money, not the convenience, but what keeps our family happy. Praise God for working it all out. Praise God that I'm not in charge of me, but He is!

0 comments: