CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 05, 2006

First Week of School

I finished my first week back at school. It felt like I had never left. I have my classroom ready for the first day, I've met my students, now all I have left to do is finish getting my own kids ready. I have to label all of their supplies, iron their clothes and grocery shop for lunches. The boys got to see all of their friends that will be in their class. They are excited about their teachers. It's going to be a great year.

Nick had his first basketball game in the end of summer tournament. I think they won by about 20 points. Their next game is at 11:00 in the morning. If they win that game, they will play again at 2:00. If they win that, the tournament championship game will be at 5:00. I love watching him play, but I'm so ready for it to be over with. He has 2 practices a week and a game on Saturday. I'm ready to slow down for a while.

Logan lost a tooth last week and Nick lost another one last night. The tooth fairy has been busy around here lately. Well, Lance is mowing the lawn and I need to do things around the house. We are going to get a bite to eat before we pick up Bailey at the groomer. We're going to come home and the boys will watch Like Mike 2 and we're going to watch Madea's Family Reunion. I've heard it's hilarious!

0 comments: