CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I AM A SOUTHERNER !!!

Okay, so Cindy put a link on her blog page to test and see how Dixie we are. After answering the questions I only scored like 73%. I was disturbed by this seeing that I was born in the peach state, lived in the Palmetto state, and the sunshine state, and went to college in the volunteer state. For those of you that are less southern than I evidently am that equates to Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. I resorted to turning my radio on 101.5 today. I may just have to break out my southern accent and give Cindy a run for her money.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Its so funny! Before I sang the other night, Eric reminded me that "friend" is a (1) syllable word. I cracked up! Its what's in your heart not how it comes out your mouth....hehe

Cindy said...

OH! and I saw your little comment on Queen's blog and just want to remind you that you were invited! You had other plans....like NOT getting your new boots muddy! :)