CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Wake-Up Call

I loved it! I told Nick a few days ago after seeing the video of one of the Pathfinder's Wake Up Call that I mentioned to Tyler that he could add Nick's name to the list of prospects. Nick has been asking me all week if they were going to come to our house this weekend for a wake up call and I honestly told him no. Well...Tyler asked Lance and me last night at drop-off if they could come this morning to do a video. Pastor-San and Shadow Dancer showed up at our door at around 5:00 this morning. It was hilarious!!


The boys are having a great time. I hope and pray that there will be lifelong effects from this weekend. These are memories that will last a lifetime. Even if I am running on just 2 hours of sleep right now. This is a picture of some of the boys during the video. Rough looking bunch, yeah?


2 comments:

Cindy said...

All I can think of is, at least it's only once a year......love you!

The Maggio Family said...

Dylon wants the wake up call too! He's asked me several times about it. I hope they dont come here. It'll scare him to death!