CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mudbugs - Gross!!

Well, it's been a while since I posted and I'm posting this one a little after the fact, but I had to make my statement known. Last Sunday, we went to our annual music ministry crawfish boil. Needless to say, I didn't leave with a full belly, but the pineapple sure was tasty. How can anyone eat something that looks like it's looking back at you?

Anyway, fun was had by all and there were a few of these little guys left over after all was said and done. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to stalk the "pastor table". I just thought, "What a great sight! Here you have represented South Carolina, Louisiana, Georgia, Kiev, and Australia all at one table feasting on mudbugs!" (And actually enjoying it, to boot!)




2 comments:

Cindy said...

Girl! Why do you think I left early? I don't eat those bottom feeders either. In Georgia, it's called BAIT!

Melissa said...

Very true! Bait is a very good word for them.