CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Now on to More Current News

I'd like to ask that you just ponder upon this picture for just a moment. Hmm, what seems odd about it?

Seriously? Lance on a tractor? That's kind of like seeing Pastor Dino and DeLynn on it the day of the groundbreaking ceremony. Remember that? Strange! Anyway, today the excavation begins on our yard. There's, I think, an increasing chance of rain today as the day goes on and a 70% chance tomorrow. So, Lance is trying to hurry and get it done.

Why, you many ask, are you excavating your yard? Well, notice the stacks of brick beyond the tractor. We are going to begin building our long awaited and much anticipated backyard patio. I can't wait to get this backyard the way I want it! It's going to look very nice once it's completed. I'll keep you updated on the progress.


"Project Backyard Patio" Begins!


1 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm so jealous! Once Lance becomes an expert on your yard, send him to our house! We need a patio, too!