CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Save the Grass!!!

Well, I don't think my yard will ever be the same again. This is what my yard looks like after just a few hours. I'm a little stressed out right now. I'm really staying on top of Lance to save as much grass as possible. We do have a couple lows spots in our yard and I can't stand the thoughts of dirt covering it to level it out until new grass comes through. Why not use what we already have, right? Anyway, I think I might just keep all of my curtains closed on the back of the house until things progress a little further.


Do you feel sorry for me?

See? I can be environmentally conscious, too!

2 comments:

The Maggio Family said...

girl, that would drive me crazy! i mean, nuts! to have my backyard dug up---i'm sure it'll be wonderful, though. yes, lance does look out of place on the tractor.

MorningSong said...

Looks like a project that will take some TIIMMMEEE..... I think I would go a little 'coocoo. coocoo. coocoo.'

Try to remember the vision of what's to come...and...CLOSE THE CURTAINS UNTIL! HAHA

Blessings!