CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

New Endeavor

Okay, well, I am jumping on the coupon clipping bandwagon. I have seen several posts from my bud Jennifer Maggio on how much money she has been saving. Lance gets those posts, also, and he has been bugging me, yes bugging me, lately about why I'm not clipping coupons. "Why aren't you clipping coupons. You used to clip them all the time. Jennifer saves all kinds of money." You know, because I just have so much extra time on my hands. So anyway, I'll let you know if I actually do save any money.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Pls do let me know. I used to clip them, too but would always forget them at home when I would go to the store so it really did no good. Good luck!

The Maggio Family said...

Okay, so talk about just putting me out there! You can do it. Rah, Rah, Rah! Save, save, save. (But don't leave your coupons at home). :)