CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

School Supply Shopping

Parents - it's T minus 3 weeks 1 day until school begins. Are your kids ready? I took the boys shopping today for school supplies. I really didn't spend as much as I thought it was going to be considering Nick has to have a 3" binder and Logan has to have plastic binder subject dividers with double pockets that cost almost $3.00. I guess we make that back by only paying $.60 for notebook paper. I think my total for school supplies was around $53.00. Of course, that doesn't include Logan wanting a rolling booksack or art fees or gym uniforms, or band fees, or school sweatshirts, or a school logo pencil bag, etc. Oh well, believe it or not, I actually enjoy the whole supply shopping thing. Here are some pics:

Logan picks out the color pencil sharpener that he wants for school.


Nick gets his 8, yes 8 packs of notebook paper.

0 comments: