CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 02, 2009

Cruise News and More

Besides the fact that Lance was sick the whole time we were on our trip to Europe we had a really good time.  We saw so much and learned so much that there is no way that I could possibly tell it all in a blog.  I took lots of pictures and we had a great time with Steve and Kim Nealy.  I have to say that Italy was my favorite out of Italy, Spain, and France.  It is so beautiful and rich in history.  Pompeii was unbelievable!  It is hard to believe it has been there for 3000 years!


Now that we are home it has been hard to get back into the groove of real estate.  However, I have had two closings and got an accepted contract on another one of my listings.  I need to start drumming up some more business!


Nick tried out for his school basketball team and he made the team!  I think I was more excited than he was.  He surely does not lack for confidence.  I don't think he had any doubt that he would make the team.  I, on the other hand, tried to be more grounded.  He also got hurt in football practice last week and his back has been bothering him.  We had a doctor look at him and he feels like it is just a pulled muscle.  He didn't get hit, it happened when he tried to catch the ball.  I'm pretty sure he just twisted a weird way.  Anyway, he didn't get to play much in the big football game this past Saturday.  We still won, though.  He was bummed that he didn't get to play more.


Logan had fun trick or treating on Halloween night.  We went around with our cousins: Alexa and Mikayla Haman, and Bella and Brenlee Messer.  Logan was an alien.  He looked so cute.  However, he is now sick with a bad sinus infection and an ear infection.  He started feeling bad on Saturday and by Saturday night he was done with the festivities after a little while.  I took him to the doctor today so he is now on strong antibiotics.
















Well, I am going to close and finish watching the second half of the Falcons/Saints game.  I like both teams so I really don't care who wins.

0 comments: