CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Addition to our Family

I can't believe it has been since November that I posted last.  So much has happened.  I will begin with the addition to our family.  We decided to take in and foster Lance's great-niece.  We will eventually move toward adoption.  She is 6 years old and her name is Brianna.  It has been quite an adjustment.  We are used to me being the only female so none of us are used to all of the drama that comes with little girls.  She's a beautiful little girl. 




On a sad note, this past June my mom passed away after a 3 and a half year battle with colorectal cancer.  It still just seems surreal that she is gone.  She was an unbelievable, strong, brave, loving, giving, Godly woman.  I can only pray that I will be like her.

0 comments: